The rooms name are related to the hydraulic terminology of Castelló d’Empúries, Empuriabrava and the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà.
Rec del Mig and Rec del Sirvent are the two double rooms that reproduce the name of the tributaries of the Muga river.
Rec del Mig is located on the second floor and you will enjoy a cosy and comfortable space overlooking the walls and stained glass windows of the Basilica of Santa Maria. Rec del sirvent has two single beds with the possibility of becoming a double bed.
Each room is unique. The images are renderings that show the style and atmosphere of Palau Macelli, but are not an exact reproduction of a specific room.
Connecting with the essence of well-being: Neutral colours, neutral materials, flax upholstery, modern bathrooms, large spaces, optimal lighting, elegant decoration and the necessary technology.
Phone and desk
Smart TV 43’’
Eco Amenities by Rituals
- Check In: from 15:00h to 21:00h
- Check Out: from 8:30h to 12:00h
- If you cancel up to 72 hours before the date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show on the day of arrival, the booking’s full amount will be charged.
- The property does not accept pets.
Children and extra beds
- Free for children under 3 years old, if they sleep in a cot.
- An extra bed will be charged EUR 50 per person per day.
- Extra beds are only available in some rooms.
- Extra beds or /and baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
- Supplements are not automatically included in the total bill and must to be paid at the property.
Wake up with Santa Maria Basilica´s charm and the warmth of the cathedral square.
Double Superior with terrace
Wake up surrounded by the mediterranean essence, the gothic walls of the bathroom and the interior terrace.