The rooms name are related to the hydraulic terminology of Castelló d’Empúries, Empuriabrava and the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà.
Rec del Molí is the superior double room with terrace that reproduces the name of a medieval water channel that connected the Muga’s water to the flour factory of Castelló d’Empúries. It is an exceptional and unique room because the Basilica’s buttresses have been used as bathroom walls. You will enjoy two private terraces.
Connecting with the essence of well-being: Neutral colours, neutral materials, flax upholstery, modern bathrooms, large spaces, optimal lighting, elegant decoration and the necessary technology.
Smart TV 43’’
Phone and desk
Eco Amenities by Rituals, bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Check In: from 15:00h to 21:00h
- Check Out: from 8:30h to 12:00h
- If you cancel up to 72 hours before the date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show on the day of arrival, the booking’s full amount will be charged.
- The property does not accept pets.
Children and extra beds
- Free for children under 3 years old, if they sleep in a cot.
- An extra bed will be charged EUR 50 per person per day.
- Extra beds are only available in some rooms.
- Extra beds or /and baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
- Supplements are not automatically included in the total bill and must to be paid at the property.
Wake up in the most romantic room and relax at the freestanding bathtub while enjoying the Empordà’s light.
Wake up and looking up you will contemplate the Palau Macelli´s historical imprint. Enjoy the different areas of this singular room.