The rooms’ name are related to the hydraulic terminology of Castelló d’Empúries, Empuriabrava and the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà.
Estany Europa, Estany del Cortalet, Estany de Vilaüt, Estany de Palau and Estany d’Aiguaclara are the Junior Suites that reproduce the names of the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà freshwater lakes.
All rooms share the privilege of a large space: Estany Europa and Estany del Cortalet are located on the first floor with its surface divided between the bedroom and the bathroom. One of the rooms keeps the original roof. Estany de Vilaüt, Estany de Palau and Estany d’Aiguaclara are located on the second floor and offer a big single space where the freestanding bathtub coexists harmoniously with the headboard of the bed.
Connecting with the essence of well-being: Neutral colours, neutral materials, flax upholstery, modern bathrooms, large spaces, optimal lighting, elegant decoration and the necessary technology.
Phone and desk
Eco Amenities by Rituals, bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Check In: from 15:00h to 21:00h
- Check Out: from 8:30h to 12:00h
- If you cancel up to 72 hours before the date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show on the day of arrival, the booking’s full amount will be charged.
- The property does not accept pets.
Children and extra beds
- Free for children under 3 years old, if they sleep in a cot.
- An extra bed will be charged EUR 50 per person per day.
- Extra beds are only available in some rooms.
- Extra beds or /and baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
- Supplements are not automatically included in the total bill and must to be paid at the property.
Wake up and looking up you will contemplate the Palau Macelli´s historical imprint. Enjoy the different areas of this singular room.
Wake up and discover the pleasure of the space, the luxurious privacy and the elegance of the Palace´s arcades.