The rooms name are related to the hydraulic terminology of Castelló d’Empúries, Empuriabrava and the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà.
La Muga and El Fluvia are the Master Suite rooms that reproduce the names of two main Emporda rivers that feed the Aiguamolls.
The two rooms located on the second floor, ideal for families, share the pleasure of an infinite space with corners that hide unforgettable sensations.
The Fluvia room stands out for the height and elegance of its wooden ceiling. The Muga is an exceptional piece: its delicate arches are a legacy of the Palace’s architecture which the dim light from the cloister is filtered.
Each room is unique. The images are renderings that show the style and atmosphere of Palau Macelli, but are not an exact reproduction of a specific room.
Connecting with the essence of well-being: Neutral colours, neutral materials, flax upholstery, modern bathrooms, large spaces, optimal lighting, elegant decoration and the necessary technology.
Smart TV 43’’
Phone and desk
Eco Amenities by Rituals, bathrobe, slippers and hair dryer
- Check In: from 15:00h to 21:00h
- Check Out: from 8:30h to 12:00h
- If you cancel up to 72 hours before the date of arrival, the first night will be charged.
- In case of no-show on the day of arrival, the booking’s full amount will be charged.
- The property does not accept pets.
Children and extra beds
- Free for children under 3 years old, if they sleep in a cot.
- An extra bed will be charged EUR 50 per person per day.
- Extra beds are only available in some rooms.
- Extra beds or /and baby cots are upon request and need to be confirmed by the hotel.
- Supplements are not automatically included in the total bill and must to be paid at the property.